2008 Coal Combustion Byproducts (CCB) Generator Reports
Non-residential generators of coal combustion byproducts (CCBs) are required by the Code of Maryland Regulations COMAR 26.04.10.08 to submit a report to the Department describing the manner in which CCBs generated within the State were managed during the preceding year. Below are the CCB generator reports for the 2008 calendar year.
- A document detailing the status of CCB reports from various facilities in Maryland.
- A document summarizing CCB generation in Maryland as reported to the Department in 2008.
Allegany County Public Schools:
- Allegany High School, Cumberland, MD
- Beall High School, Frostburg, MD
- Westmar Middle School, Westernport, MD
- Washington Middle School, Cumberland, MD
- Fort Hill High School, Cumberland, MD
- Braddock Middle School, Cumberland, MD
Rye Brothers Flowers:
- Rye Brothers Flowers, Perry Hall, MD
Lehigh Cement Company:
Interstate Trucking Equipment:
- Interstate Truck Equipment, Hagerstown, MD - No report submitted, as this site has not burned coal in approximately 5 years.
Naval Support Activity, South Potomac:
Mt. Saint Mary's College:
Stan's Auto Body:
Mettiki Coal, LLC:
Gregory & Sons, INC:
- Sylvan Manufacturing, Oakland, MD
Mirant Mid-Atlantic, LLC:
Holcim (US), INC:
- Holcim Cement, Hagerstown, MD - withheld at Holcim's request as a trade secret or confidential commercial information under Section 10-617(d) of the Public Information Act, Annotated Code of Maryland.
AES Warrior Run, LLC:
Allegany Energy Supply Company:
Solid Waste Program, Land and Materials Administration
Maryland Department of the Environment
1800 Washington Blvd., Ste. 605
Baltimore MD 21230-1719