State Revolving Loan Fund Interest Rates
|• Standard MWIFA Interest Rate:|
1.80% (excluding admin) (for loans closing in 12/2022)
• Disadvantaged Community Rate:
0.90% (excluding admin) (for loans closing in 12/2022)
• DWRLF: Up to 30 years (up to 40 years for Disadvantaged Communities, not to exceed useful life of asset).
• WQRLF: Up to 30 years (not to exceed useful life of asset).
• 5% of the aggregate debt service divided by loan term, collected annually. The administrative fee covers MWQFA operating expenses.
• SRF loan interest rates change monthly based on the average of the Bond Buyer 11-Bond Index (BB11-BI) for the month prior to loan closing. The standard SRF interest rate is equal to 50% of the BB11-BI and the Disadvantaged Community interest rate is 25% of the BB11-BI.
Other state and federal subsidies in the form of principal forgiveness and/or grant may be available if the local jurisdiction or project service area is classified by MWIFA as a “Disadvantaged Community”.
For additional information, please call (410) 537-3119.