Below on the left are download links for variants of the new MDE logo. Their illustrations are shown to the right.
To download a variant of the MDE logo, right-click a link, then click "Save target as..." in IE, "Save link as..." in Firefox and Chrome.
The branding and usage guidelines are still forthcoming. Below are some tips and information about the logo switch.
- As a cost savings, use up your supplies of personal business cards with the old MDE logo during the remainder of the year. The new template will be posted on the intranet on forms to reorder cards.
- Only use the logos in their horizontal and verticals forms as shown on the intranet. Don’t alter them.
- The circular symbol by itself should only be used for gmail profile pictures and social media. Otherwise, the text portion of the logo should always be included with the circle image.
- Please do not add your own wording around the circular symbol in any way. If you would like to create materials that incorporate an Administration or Program name in addition to the logo, please contact the Office of Communication for assistance in design and implementation.
- Please change the logo in the image box on your maryland.gov email header to the current logo.
- Check your inventories of supplies and promptly use your supplies of items containing the old MDE logo before printing or reordering with the new logo.
- The Communications Office has switched out the logo on the main intranet and internet pages and on the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram MDE pages.
- All administrations are encouraged to switch out the logos on their documents to expedite the process. Contact Max Tucker at the Office of Communications with any questions or specific, unusual requests.
- Do not change the logos on historic documents.
- The font Montserrat is our official logo font and is now available on your computer