● existing infrastructure - electric, water and sewage, roads.
● access to electric grid
● large flat areas suitable for solar, wind, geothermal or biomass plants. Using such sites reduces site preparation costs.
● low property values-site acquisition costs or leases will be lower than other sites
● reduced land costs
● tax incentives
● community support through land revitalization efforts and open space protection, especially in Environmental Justice communities
● Brownfield redevelopment grant opportunities
1800 Washington Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21230