Updating Your Maryland Green Registry Profile
Members are asked to update their online member profile whenever they have new practices and results to share, but no less than every three years. To update your profile:
- E-mail Green.Registry@maryland.gov to request a copy of your organization's member profile. It will be e-mailed back to you as a Word document.
- Edit the document with your updated activities and e-mail it back to
- If you wish to Include your logo, send it as a .jpg or .png file and we will add it to your profile.
To see all the possible environmental activities that you can include in your profile that you may not have included with your first submission, take a look at the original application form (link below). To add a new topic, just copy and paste the new section heading to your profile document.
Don't worry about formatting as you edit your profile. We will make any corrections before it is uploaded to the website.
Maryland Green Registry Application Form
Need ideas or assistance in expanding your environmental practices or help in measuring results? Call the Maryland Green Registry at 410-537-4119.
Maryland Green Registry Logo - green text (.png)
Maryland Green Registry Logo - green text (.eps)
Maryland Green Registry Logo - white text (.png)
Maryland Green Registry Logo - white text (.eps)
Maryland Green Registry Member Logo (.png)
Maryland Green Registry Member Logo (.eps)
Maryland Green Registry Logo - no text (.png)
Maryland Green Registry Logo - no text (.eps)
Maryland Green Registry Member Decal (.png)
Maryland Green Registry Member Decal (.eps)
Tips on Getting the Word Out
To promote your membership and environmental successes:
1. Use the Maryland Green Registry member logo on your website and link it to your online Maryland Green Registry profile.
2. Show that your commitment is ongoing by sharing new annual goals and results through your profile and other media outlets news to your social media account using #MDGreenRegistry
3. Share your accomplishments in the Maryland Green Registry LinkedIn group.
4. Apply for a Maryland Green Registry Leadership Award. The application period opens in April.
Be a Mentor/Call a Mentor
The Maryland Green Registry profiles are filled with practical and proven environmental measures. To exchange information directly with the people who have implemented these practices and projects, use the contact number on the online member profile page or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for member contact information.
In addition, we invite members to draw upon each other's expertise through the Maryland Green Registry Mentor List.
Be a Mentor: Add your name and areas of expertise to the Mentor List. You may add, edit or remove your information anytime.
Call a Mentor: Reach out directly to the very helpful and qualified individuals on that list for advice, ideas, vendor and product information related to sustainable practices.
Members should also feel free to post questions to the members-only Maryland Green Registry LinkedIn group.