Share Your Success and Inspire Others
The Maryland Green Registry is a free and easy way to demonstrate your organization's environmental commitment by sharing information on the sustainable practices you have in place at your facility. Collectively, Maryland Green Registry members have reported saving over $104 million annually through the proven, practical measures they have shared in their online member profiles.
Become a Member in three easy steps!
- Go to the Join Here page to download the member profile form.
- Share information on at least five environmental practices in place at your facility.
You'll find dozens of suggestions under the Tips and Resources section of the website to help you complete the form. Many are simple, common-sense operational changes and almost all of them can save you money.
3. Provide a measurable result related to at least one of these practices.
Collect Your Membership Benefits:
- Increased visibility of your organization’s environmental efforts through the Maryland Green Registry website and use of the Maryland Green Registry logo.
- Free information and technical assistance for implementing new environmental best practices.
- Information on webinars and conferences to help you continue your greening efforts.
- Recognition and eligibility for the annual Maryland Green Registry Leadership Awards.
Whether you’re just getting started in greening your facility or are looking to push your environmental program to the next level, join the Maryland Green Registry to demonstrate your commitment to a strong, proactive approach to environmental management.