On May 26, 2009, Lieutenant Governor Anthony Brown will dedicate the upgrade of the Susquehanna Water Filtration Plant in Perryville, Cecil County. Funded with over $14 million from the State Revolving Loan Fund, the upgrade will improve the Plant that treats water from the Susquehanna River and favorably positions the Town of Perryville to comply with safe drinking water requirements and growth in the future.
Lieutenant Governor Anthony Brown, MDE Deputy Secretary Bob Summers, Perryville Mayor James Eberhardt
Tuesday, May 26, 10:00 a.m.
Susquehanna Water Filtration Plant, 1507 Frenchtown Rd Perryville, MD 21903-2509
Directions from Baltimore
- Take I-95 north to the MD-222 exit, EXIT 93, toward Perryville/Port Deposit.
- Turn Left onto MD-222 Truck/MD-275/Perrylawn Dr.
- MD-222 becomes Aiken Avenue after the intersection with MD-40
- Turn Right onto Broad Street (Must turn left or right here)
- Turn Right onto Roundhouse Drive
- Roundhouse Drive becomes Frenchtown Road
- End at 1507 Frenchtown Rd Perryville, MD 21903-2509 (Left)