Environmental Justice Resources
This section contains a variety of tools and learning resources that provides more information on environmental justice.
Community and General Resources:
- Chesapeake Bay Program
- Statement in support of diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice - On August 18, 2020, the Chesapeake Executive Council of the Chesapeake Bay Program issued a statement on the commitment of the Chesapeake Bay states and the jurisdiction of D.C. to uphold an "environmentally and economically sustainable Chesapeake Bay watershed with clean water, abundant life, conserved lands and access to the water, a vibrant cultural heritage, and a diversity of engaged citizens and stakeholders."
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- EPA EJ Learning Center - The Environmental Justice Learning Center is a one-stop training portal of online resources to build the capacity of EPA's partners to advance environmental justice.
- EJ Screen - Environmental Justice Screening and Mapping Tool.
- EJ 2020 - EJ 2020 Action Agenda: EPA's Environmental Justice Strategy.
- EnviroMapper - The EnviroMapper for Envirofacts tool provides access to data from several EPA databases on environmental activities that may affect air, water, and land anywhere in the United States.
- Facility Compliance Records Online - The Enforcement and Compliance History Online (ECHO) system allows residents and businesses can access facility compliance history online.
- National-Scale Air Toxics Assessment (NATA) - NATA is EPA's ongoing review of air toxics in the United States, and was developed as a screening tool for state, local and tribal air agencies.
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
|Acrobat® Reader is required to view and print the PDF files. If you do not have it click on the icon to the right.